SkyDancing/SCA Consulting Engineers is pleased to announce its exciting new Garage Consulting Division, headed up by Larry Funk, CPP.
Larry brings over 35 years of structural experience that includes leading numerous commercial garage construction projects. At the helm of the Grand Parkway Park and Ride, in Katy, Texas, Larry oversaw the Metro project from conception to completion. Additionally, Larry has garnered comprehensive expertise from many years of garage inspections through all stages of construction, as well as performing garage condition evaluations on existing structures. Recently accredited as a Certified Parking Professional (CPP) by the National Parking Association, Larry is SkyDancing’s representative to the USGBC as a LEED accredited professional and is a certified verifier with NAHB. His design expertise includes structural steel, concrete, masonry, and tilt-up construction for a full range of commercial structures.
Garage Consulting Division Services
- Complete garage design, enlisting services for architectural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing considerations
- Structural engineering; design-build project delivery
- Lighting consultations for new and existing facilities, collaborating with experts to provide state-of-the-art fixtures
- Assessments to deliver comprehensive systems that are energy efficient, visually advantageous, and environmentally responsive
- Analysis of conditions such as street traffic, site configuration, number of vehicles, building codes, zoning requirements, and environmental concerns
- Entry and exit, draining system, landscaping issues